The AllSkins mod is a game enhancement modification on made by lufe and fathersquid from the titanquest.net forums for the Titan Quest: Immortal Throne expansion of the game Titan Quest, allowing the player to choose from dozens of characters which one they want to play with. The original thread where you can contact the developers of this mod for questions is the AllSkins for TQIT thread on the titanquest.net forums
The current version of the mod is 0.8c.
The original game allows only choosing between a single male character and a single female character.
By using AllSkins's gallery of customized skins, you will get characters like these:
- For a comprehensive list of all skins added by AllSkins, please visit the AllSkins Visual Guide (not updated for 0.8 yet).
- To learn how to install this mod, please check the Installation Instructions for AllSkins 0.8 page.
- To learn how to use the mod, please check the How to use AllSkins 0.8 Guide.
- AllSkins mod could not have been done without the work of the many skinners that made this mod possible. We list only some of them here: Alsafysh, Arkeyla, p0a, Maul, Morbiis, OoALEJOoO, Zax, Shark, Zilla, I_Raps, Voodooboi
- Technology to make summoning amulets on AllSkins 0.8 gently ceded by Munderbunny
- Translations to French and German on 0.7 and 0.8 were contributed by Vorbis, Shadowlich, Ctrl-Alt-Suppr