Weapons are what you use to fight Monsters. There are one-handed weapons and two-handed weapons. The former will allow you to use shields but won't hit as hard as the latter, which don't allow shields.
- Swords: The fastest melee weapon and also the least damaging, though it can do piercing damage. Swords have low requirements, so even spell-casters shouldn't have trouble using them.
- Axes: The balanced melee weapon for both damage, speed and requirements.
- Maces: The slowest melee weapon, but also the most damaging. Since it's blunt, it can't be used for skills which requires a sharp weapon like a spear or a sword.
- Spears: Slow hitting but powerful hunting weapon, capable of piercing armor. It's the best weapon for hunters and other hunter-related classes, as they have a whole skill tree based on spearmanship and can increase the attack rate. You can use a shield along with the spear, but you can't dual wield weapons.
- Bows: Distance weapon for warrior classes, it's slow but does piercing damage. Again, the Hunter's skill Marksmanship and its synergies can greatly improve the speed and efficiency of the arrows.
- Staves: Projectile weapons for spell-casters, they can shoot fire, ice or electrical bullets. They're slow but usually deal lots of damage.
“Internal Links Helm of the Tempest, Armor of the Tempest, Bracers of the Tempest, Greaves of the...Surge of the Tempest
“The Lindale sword is part of the Weapon-Shield set "Bane of the Karkinos" with the Shield of...Lindale