Weapons are what you use to fight Monsters. There are one-handed weapons and two-handed weapons. The former will allow you to use shields but won't hit as hard as the latter, which don't allow shields.
- Swords: The fastest melee weapon and also the least damaging, though it can do piercing damage. Swords have low requirements, so even spell-casters shouldn't have trouble using them.
- Axes: The balanced melee weapon for both damage, speed and requirements.
- Maces: The slowest melee weapon, but also the most damaging. Since it's blunt, it can't be used for skills which requires a sharp weapon like a spear or a sword.
- Spears: Slow hitting but powerful hunting weapon, capable of piercing armor. It's the best weapon for hunters and other hunter-related classes, as they have a whole skill tree based on spearmanship and can increase the attack rate. You can use a shield along with the spear, but you can't dual wield weapons.
- Bows: Distance weapon for warrior classes, it's slow but does piercing damage. Again, the Hunter's skill Marksmanship and its synergies can greatly improve the speed and efficiency of the arrows.
- Staves: Projectile weapons for spell-casters, they can shoot fire, ice or electrical bullets. They're slow but usually deal lots of damage.
“The Obsidian Crescent is part of the Obsidian Armor set. Internal Links Obsidian Helm, Obsidian...Obsidian Crescent
“Surge of the Tempest Type Club Effects 123~144 Damage Speed: Slow +25% Cold Damage +25...Surge of the Tempest
“This article is a stub. You can help Titan Quest Wiki by expanding it. Name of Item Type Type...Huntsman's Barb
“Lindale Type Sword Effects 113~138 Damage 10% Piercing Speed: Fast +15% Poison Damage +11...Lindale