Harpies are beast creatures encountered in various regions throughout Greece (Act I). They look like women with bird wings and often form smaller groups gathered around a Bone Pile. They are melee attackers with moderate movement speed and low health. All variants can drop the Pristine Plumage monster charm.
Harpies are also known by other names in other regions. There's the Bloodwing, the Sandwing, and the Desert Hag.
- Hag. Basic melee attacker.
- Crone. Slightly stronger variant, which activates a lightning enchantment aura before engaging in battle. The aura affects any nearby creatures, including Crows and other beasts.
- Witch. Most powerful variant with a ranged lightning attack and the ability to cast Squall.
- Celaeno the Dark - Harpy Hero
- Ocypete the Swiftwing - Harpy Hero
- Letha, the Carrion Queen - Harpy Hero
- Aello, the Talon of the Storm ~ Harpy Hero
- Podarge, Reaver of Pelion ~ Harpy Hero
- Rahema Gapemaw ~ Bloodwing Hero
- Bloodmistress Kakra ~ Desert Hag Hero
- Nathifa the Unblemished ~ Sandwing Hero
- Bloodmistress Neith ~ Desert Hag Hero