General Information Edit
Special resistances: None.
Individual groups of Nightstalkers are sometimes led by an Anteok. The Act IV quest Outpost in the Woods also suggests, that Nightstalker actions are coordinated by the Anteok hero Surryln the Belligerent.
- Underling. Small melee fighter wielding a club, axe or sword.
- Grunt. Melee fighter wielding a club, axe or sword. Has a 10% chance to get a shield as well.
- Archer. Ranged fighter with a bow.
- Shadow Caster (Champion). Caster wielding a staff. Attacks with dark blue Shadow Bolts, which deal both Physical and Vitality Damage.
- Shadow Lord (Champion). Melee fighter dual-wielding clubs, axes or swords. Special skills:
- Minkah, Lord of Fury. Dual-wielding melee fighter using Phantom Strike, Earth Enchantment with Brimstone and Earth Fury Ring.
- Kafele the Silent. Caster using Shadow Bolts, Shadow Wave and Ring of Shadow Bolts.
Nightstalkers use standard armor and weapons. The chances to equip certain items are: 15% for body armor, 10% greaves/wraps, 10% bracers/bracelets, 0.5% ring, 0.5% amulett. Grunts also have a 10% chance to get a shield.
Nightstalkers have no own set of armor or weapons, so they won't drop any monster infrequents.