Quest Items are special items and part of many quests. They have no actual function and cannot be used nor sold. When displaying item names (Alt, Y, X), they show up in bright pink.
- Family Sword of Anherru. Part of the side quest The Family Heirloom. It is requested by a soldier named Anherru in Rhakotis andd can be obtained from a Jackalman hero located in the Rhakotis Slums.
- Scroll of Invocation. Part of the main quest The Blindness of the Gods and requested by Imhotep in Rhakotis. It can be obtained in the Rhakotis Library and needs to be brought to Imhotep in Memphis.
- Staff of Khufu. Part of the side quest The High Priest's Request, given by Zazamankh in Memphis. It can be obtained from a Sarcophagus in the Tomb of Khufu in the Giza Plateau region and needs to be brought back to Zazamankh.
- Hand of Balance. Part of the main quest The Invocation given by Imhotep in Memphis. It can be obtained from The Great Sphinx tomb, that lies within the Giza Plateau, and needs to be brought back to Imhotep, along with the Eye of Chaos.
- Eye of Chaos. Part of the main quest The Invocation given by Imhotep in Memphis. It can be obtained from the Temple of Atum near the Fayum Oasis, and it needs to be brought back to Imhotep, along with the Hand of Balance.