Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
TQVault is a Titan Quest game enhancing tool developed by bman654 and most recently maintained by EJFudd (AKA VillageIdiot) who can be found on the titanquest.net forums. This tool allows you to trade Items between your characters or even store them offline in any number of private vaults.
- The current released version is 2.3.1.x.
- Works with TQ 1.30, TQIT 1.10, the TQIT Fanpatch, and custom maps.
- View item Stats. Special thanks for sadyc for his contribution to this.
- The item stats are the base stats from the database which have some variation from the in game display.
- View the equipped items , stash, transfer stash and inventory of all your characters using in-game graphics.
- Re-arrange the inventory, equipment and stashes of all your characters.
- Move items from one character to another.
- Move items from your character into a vault, freeing up valuable inventory space.
- Create an unlimited number of vaults with any name you want.
- Combine and split potion stacks, relics, charms and scrolls.
- Automatically complete partially completed relics and charms.
- Change the completion bonus of a completed charm, relic or artifact.
- Extract relics from items so you can use them in a different item, or add a different relic to your item.
- Displays item names using the game or selectable language settings.
- Makes backups of all files before modifying them.
- If you encounter any errors, you can find the backups in ...\TQVaultData\Backup
- Ability to correctly extract database.arz file from TQ and TQIT.
- TQ Toolset currently does not extract array records correctly and does not let you extract entire database.
- The package also includes TQVaultMon, a utility to prevent Titan Quest from detecting the inventory modifications.