The Lower Nile is a region in Egypt (Act II) and you'll get here after leaving the Village of Sais and it's destroyed Temple of Ptah behind you. Following the Nile to the north-west to get to the Memphis Outskirts. The side quest A Promethean Surrounded is found and completed here.
There are two large ruins within this region called Old Kingdom Ruins. They are infested with undead and within both you'll find an entrance to a tomb. The tombs are optional, but contain lots of treasure containers.
- Jackalman (Beastman), larger encampments
- Sandwings (Beast)
- Desecrated Dead (Undead)
- Embalmed Dead (Undead)
- Desiccated Dead (Undead)
- Dark Obelisk (Device) and Hideous Plasmas (Undead)
- Tomb Guardian - Hound of Anubis (Undead) in the tombs
- Crypt Worm (Insectoid) in the tombs
- Beetles (Insectoid) in the tombs
|This article is lacking an image or screenshot. You can help by uploading the image and adding it to this article (help). A full list of articles lacking images can be found here. And remember, if you're logged in, you'll be able to earn some achievements, too!|