This is a page with tips that are made for people that are new to editing wikis.
- Don't use first-person on wiki article pages - wiki articles should retract a fact, not an opinion.
- On Talk pages, which are identified by having "Talk:(article name)" as the title, sign your name after your message with four tildes, which is this symbol: ~
- If you don't have time to write a full article, consider writing a stub.
- An article should not contain more than 500 words. If you see that there's too much to be written about a specific subject, consider breaking it down in separate pages and linking to them.
- Use pictures whenever you can since pictures demonstrate better what the article is about.
- Add sections to the text you are writing, separating topics.