Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the Titan Quest Wiki!
Contents (view all pages) (view all categories)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Think you can help?
The TQ Wiki is currently undergoing an update and lots of new stuff has been added in the past few weeks. However, there's still some content missing here and we'd like to welcome you to help wherever you can.
So, how can you help?
- Masteries / Skills: Many skills are still lacking a proper description. Character guides are also welcome.
- Monsters: Lots of monsters have been added in the past few weeks, but some of the articles are still missing or incomplete.
- Combat: Some new stuff here, but alot is still missing, including damage types, resistances, OA/DA/critical hits background and information on weapon types, amongst other things.
- Strategies & Guides: Combining masteries and/or skills, fighting bosses, farming relics, charms, monster infrequents, other items.
- Screenshots: Much is still missing here, including region maps, important locations, skills in use, monsters, and others. A list of articles lacking images can be found here.
The Yerren are Beastman creatures encountered in the Orient. Their warriors move very fast and can be dangerous in numbers - especially when accompanied by a Yerren hero. Read more...