You'll enter the village from the south-east, from the Nile Floodplain. Talk to Anpu near the entrance to start the side quest Plight of the Nile Farmers. The Reptilians you need to kill for this quest are located near the water to the south-west.
Through the northern exit you'll find a trader and the Lower Nile Portal, the second portal in Egypt. There is also a Rebirth Fountain near the northern entrance. The Temple of Ptah, where Imhotep had planned to meet you after the recovery of the Scroll of Invocation, lies a short way north from there... in ruins. Thuti, a former temple's guard, will explain to you what happened (see below).
After you're done here, proceed to the next region, the Lower Nile.
- Anpu and Nedjenib are two farmers you'll meet within the village. Talking to any of them starts the side quest Plight of the Nile Farmers. To complete the quest you need to talk to Makara, another villager standing at the northern gate.
- Makara stands at the northern gate of the village. You cannot talk to her until you have defeated the Reptilians. However, once you have done this, talk to Makara to receive your reward, 8000 experience and a random Monster Charm.
- Patubasti is a trader standing at the north-east entrance of the village, near the portal. He sells a variety of items.
- Kheti is a poor farmer standing at the huts to the north-west of Sais.
- Thuti is a temple guard standing next to the Temple of Ptah awaiting your arrival. Talking to him updates the main quest. Thuti will tell you that the temple was recently destroyed by the Telkine and Imhotep (who wanted to meet you here before) has fled to Memphis.
See also Edit
- Egypt (general information on Act II)
|This article is lacking an image or screenshot. You can help by uploading the image and adding it to this article (help). A full list of articles lacking images can be found here. And remember, if you're logged in, you'll be able to earn some achievements, too!|